What data do we collect?
ASD-CERT collects the following personal data:
- Personal identification information (Name, professional email address, professional address, phone number, professional background, studies, etc.)
- Information related to professional environment (Employer’s name, daily rate/salary)
- Location during a qualification mission
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ASD-CERT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online and apply for an auditor position
- Perform a qualification mission
How will we use your data?
ASD-CERT collects your data so that we can:
- Process your application as auditor
- From time to time, to ensure their level is still in line with ASD-CERT requirements, review your competencies
- Process and record the qualification missions
- Ensure the whole data set of each qualification is complete in case of a qualification quality issue
- Resolve any issue related to the qualification missions
- Raise purchase orders for the qualification missions
To which entity might be transferred your personal data?
Your personal data is processed by the Secretariat General of ASD-CERT. However, to fulfil the purposes mentioned above, ASD-CERT may transfer the collected personal data to its accountant, financial auditor or website provider.
For the sake of guaranteeing your personal data and in strict compliance with GDPR, ASD-CERT does not transfer your data outside of the European Union.
How do we store your data?
ASD-CERT securely stores your data on BNAE’s server and on ASD-CERT website.
The data stored on BNAE’s server is located in a restricted area, whose access is only permitted to ASD-CERT Secretariat General. BNAE’s director and BNAE IT provider are granted access to this area only in case of emergency, in the framework of the service agreement signed between ASD-CERT and BNAE.
The data stored on the website is accessible only to those parties necessary to develop, support, maintain and publish it:
- the Secretariat General,
- representatives of ASD-CERT members,
- the website management company which works as if a member of ASD-CERT,
- including when storing mirrored copies of the website/pages/databases
- on its own secure servers for internal development or external testing,
- the website hosting company, SiteGround, under their Data Processing Agreement
ASD-CERT will keep your personal identification information and mobility information for the whole life of the aeronautical programme for which you have performed a qualification. Once this time period has expired, we will archive your data.
What are your data protection rights?
ASD-CERT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ASD-CERT for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ASD-CERT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ASD-CERT to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ASD-CERT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ASD-CERT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ASD-CERT’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ASD-CERT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +33 1 47 65 70 18.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ASD-CERT has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Authority.
Autorité de protection des données
Rue de la presse 35